We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196/03, "Privacy Code" and EU Reg. 679/2016 - GDPR, provide for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated regulations, such processing will be based on the principles of responsibility, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the security of your confidentiality and your rights.
Pursuant to the article of law, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data controller is Manifattura Italiana Curcirini s.p.a., with registered office in via Spineta,61 in Vallese di Oppeano (VR);
- The company has not availed itself of the right to appoint an internal data processing manager, however, it does have supply relationships for consultancy services rendered by subjects acting as external data processing managers on behalf of the Data Controller.
- The data provided by you will be processed for purposes related to the fulfilment of supply contracts with your company in order to carry out all the fiscal and administrative fulfilments (issue of invoices, registration of invoices, issue of payments, accounting registrations, etc.) required by law.
- The data may be communicated to credit institutions, accounting data processing centres and/or entrusted to partners/operators for the exclusive performance of the activities envisaged in the contract; the data in question are not subject to dissemination. Any further communication or dissemination not aimed at the above purposes will take place only with your further explicit consent.
- The data will be processed by computer for the issuance of the necessary documentation and for the accounting of transactions, paper for any and/or necessary storage of the results. The transfer of data to third countries is not envisaged.
- The provision of data is indispensable and any refusal to provide such data could result in the non-execution or partial execution of the contract or the non-prosecution of the relationship. Automatic profiling of the data is not envisaged.
- You may exercise your rights at any time with regard to the data controller or the person responsible, in accordance with the relevant articles of law, which for your convenience are summarised below:
- - You have the right to obtain information about the existence of processing of personal data concerning you, and on request their communication in intelligible form.
- - The data subject has the right to obtain indication of:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing
c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the data controller and data processors
e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- - The interested party has the right to obtain
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation (right to be forgotten), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- - The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
PROCESSING METHODS AND POSSIBLE CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site are carried out only by authorised personnel, or by any external subjects qualified as data processors, exclusively for activities connected to the purposes provided for in the specific information on the site.
The complete list of data processors may be requested at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the address indicated in the paragraph "Rights of the data subjects". Personal data will be processed within the European Union.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user is not required to provide any personal data in order to consult the site.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or of a message using the other forms of contact indicated on this website (e.g. "Contacts" form, message via the Whatsapp for business application) entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address or telephone number, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. This data will be used for the sole purpose of responding to the user's request and may be communicated to third parties only if necessary for that purpose.
Data processing for these purposes does not require the user's consent as the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the user's request (Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR), as well as, where applicable, to fulfil a legal obligation (Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR).
The data will be processed using instruments that are suitable for protecting the confidentiality and security of your data in compliance with the privacy legislation in force.
The aforementioned data shall be stored for the time strictly necessary to provide the user with the requested service, without prejudice to further storage obligations provided for by law.
If the user wishes to subscribe to the newsletter, he/she must register in the manner provided for on the site, entering the required data. All information relating to the processing of personal data with reference to the aforementioned purposes is contained in the specific information on this website.
OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data when requested in specific sections of the site. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to exercise their rights under Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, including: a) the right to be informed of the purposes and methods of processing; b) access; c) updating and rectification; d) cancellation, anonymisation or blocking; e) opposition to processing, including opposition to automated decision-making processes, including profiling; f) revocation of consent; g) portability; h) restriction of processing. The persons to whom the personal data refer also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller directly at the email address email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY